CALIFORNIA RESEARCH UNITS
Research units under the California Research Center are focused on nanotechnology and related developments. Listed here are the California NanoSystems Institute and its affiliated departments, institutes and research centers at UC Santa Barbara.
MULTICAMPUS RESEARCH UNITS
These research units involve faculty and projects at several or all of the ten UC campuses. An emphasis is placed on research, conferences, and lectures in collaboration with the other universities.
- Intercampus Research Program on Mexican Literary and Cultural Studies (UC Mexicanistas)
- UC Natural Reserve System
- Carpinteria Salt Marsh Reserve
- Coal Oil Point Reserve
- Kenneth S. Norris Rancho Marino Reserve
- Santa Cruz Island Reserve
- Sedgwick Reserve
- Valentine Eastern Sierra Reserve (includes Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory and Valentine Camp)