Below is a list of relevant links to NSF systems and websites that contain useful information about NSF policy and procedures.
- NSF Main Website
- NSF Fastlane (transitioning away from Fastlane, use Research.gov instead)
- NSF Uniform Guidance FAQs
- NSF Proposal & Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) NSF 23-1 (Effective 1/30/2023)
- Cooperative Agreement Financial and Administrative Terms and Conditions (CA-FATC) (Effective 12/13/2021)
- NSF Grants.gov application guide (Effective October 2020)
- NSF Administration of NSF Conference and Group Travel Award
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Proposal Preparation and Award Administration
- List of Research.gov Automated Compliance Checks, effective October 5, 2020
Effective 1/30/2023 - NSF proposals to be submitted via Research.gov
In accordance with Important Notice No. 147, many National Science Foundation (NSF) program solicitations now require the use of Research.gov for the preparation and submission of proposals. Please be advised that NSF will now start requiring the use of Research.gov for the preparation and submission of proposals in response to program descriptions. As a reminder, FastLane is targeted to be removed as a submission option from all funding opportunities when the Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) goes into effect in January 2023. Grants.gov will remain a submission option for most NSF proposals.