The University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) is committed to creating and maintaining a community dedicated to the advancement, application and transmission of knowledge and creative endeavors through academic excellence, where all individuals who participate in University programs and activities can work and learn together in an atmosphere free of harassment, exploitation, or intimidation.
In addition to University policy, sponsors of UCSB’s research have notification and reporting requirements related to sexual harassment, harassment, sexual assault, discrimination, criminal conduct, and other types of misconduct. Many of these sponsors have issued rules and guidance regarding these requirements and the importance of adhering to them. UCSB has created procedures that comply with the requirements of these agencies.
Associated Sponsored Programs
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Simons Foundation
- American Heart Association (AHA)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI)
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund (BWF)
- National Geographic Society (NGS)
- International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie)