1. Post-Award Actions: Manage changes to project scope, budget, schedule, subawards, etc.
2. Reporting and Deliverables: Sponsors may require various types of reports and a schedule for project deliverables.
3. Research Compliance: Manage conflict of interest, animal subjects, human subjects, and stem cell compliance throughout the project's period of performance.
4. Accounting - Extramural Funds: Manage project funds and ensure cost incurred are allowable.
5. Equipment Management: Manage purchase of equipment and title to equipment.