The Office of Research maintains an online disclosure system for Conflict of Interest (COI) statement submissions required by the Public Health Services, National Science Foundation and State of California called ORCOI (https://ucsb.coi-smart.com). ORCOI allows faculty, researchers and other contract/grant principal investigators to submit all required financial conflict of interest disclosure forms electronically, thus reducing the administrative workload borne by COI regulations.
ORCOI allows faculty members and other investigators who propose or receive funding from a federal funding agency to submit one annual disclosure instead of multiple transactional disclosures.
- Users Guide
- ORCOI - Electronic Disclosure System Presentation
- ORCOI - Disclosure Guidance (Liaison Tool)
Quick Reference Guides
Disclosure Forms & Requirements
- Design, Conduct, and Reporting (DCR) Personnel Form
- Design, Conduct, and Reporting (DCR) Subrecipient Personnel Form
- 600-U Investigator's Statement of Financial Interest Related to Human Subjects Research
- Graduate Student Conflict of Interest Form
- UC Patent Amendment Form
- NIH Summary of Major Changes to the 1995 Regulations
The Office of Research is dedicated to providing excellent service for contracts and grants, if you have any questions about ORCOI, please email email@example.com.